The mission of the Educational Student Loan Fund is to provide access to education, create equal opportunities and broaden the scope of education by introducing a system of educational student loans.
The National Observatory on Labour Market and Social Protection Affairs has been cooperating with the Educational Student Loan Fund since 2023. The memorandum on joint cooperation signed between the institutions implies the cooperation in the area of joint organization and implementation of activities as follows:
- Assess the current and prospective situation on the labour market, determine the strategic areas of employment in labour market and their further development trends;
- Conduct surveys on different topics among the beneficiaries of the educational student loans system to ensure effective governance-related decisions and improvement in relevant areas;
- Analyse the situation with adaptation to the labour market of the graduates who have taken the advantage of educational student loan, to make effective suggestions to improve the situation;
- Conduct analysis and research on opportunities to expand the scope of education by ensuring access to education for students from families belonging to a socially vulnerable population group, prepare effective proposals, support the Fund to raise the level of public awareness of its activities and the organisation of educational work in this direction;
- Conduct joint analysis and research, compile analytical materials and make proposals on preparing short-term, medium-term and long-term projections of the demand for priority occupations and qualifications, the necessary skills and competencies, taking into account the quantitative and qualitative specifications of labour market;
- Act jointly to regularly inform the public about the demand for occupations and qualifications, skills and competencies in labour market and ensure the interpretation of current problems;
- Taking into account the best practice, to study the opportunities to implement scientific and technological achievements in the relevant areas of cooperation;
- Conduct joint researches on fields related to the areas of cooperation, create working groups and commissions, carry out effective and prompt exchange of information and experience;
- Organize joint conferences, meetings, symposia, etc. in accordance with the areas of cooperation;
- Prepare and submit joint proposals to introduce innovations in the areas of cooperation and make effective governance-related decisions;
- Take joint measures for supplementary education and improvement of expertise of the employees of the Parties under the existing circumstances;
- Organize and conduct joint work in other areas of both Parties’ mutual interest.